Saturday, February 1, 2014

RECAP: BIZARE ART FESTIVAL / CALWA PARK, FRESNO / 2014








Took a road trip out to Fresno w/ Doper to paint at the Bizar Art Festival honoring Lord Bizr.

Man the weather was nice.

I freestyled my letters & character.
I used montana 94's for my entire piece and asked Lord Mes to bless my section w/ a character.
He came correct w/ the girl casting the rabbit shadow.

Met a lot of dope cats it felt good to start the year off attending this event & reping San Jose, CA w/ a whole bunch of other fresh cats.

It got to dark to flick my wall w/ my camera phone, should of brought a camera
this year I plan on documenting my work better before I could get a good flick, Luckly I came across these 2 day time flicks thanks to @graffography & @quake1986

Looking forward to painting more walls this year.

Check out these flicks below until I get a hi res.

peace
Had




If anybody happens to get a hi res photo please email me a copy @ force129@gmail.com
thanks