Friday, October 31, 2014

KALEID GALLERY / WALL SPACE UPDATED

Installation is FRESH, 
it's also a part of Art.

That's one of the reason's I'am a resident artist at Kaleid Gallery. 

Being able to practice installing my work monthly is very helpful 
when it come's to presentation / displaying my art work else were.

All work seen here in this post will be living at Kaleid for awhile stop by get to know it
Pick one up if you'd like to own it. 
There is a framed price guide on the bottom right above my signature if your interested.

This installation will tie into my installation in the main gallery for the (2) person show taking place
Feb 6th, 2015 first friday art walk more info to be announced.

I will be super busy in my work_spaces till then.
Enjoy the pics.







































































































































































































Recent work available at Kaleid Gallery until first friday in March.

 Feel free to contact me directly if your interested in a piece 
+ Paypal / shipping & handling available. 

Thank you for your interest in my art work.
FORCE129



Kaleid Gallery
88 S. 4th St.
San Jose, CA