Friday, November 28, 2014

RECYCLED JAR / HAND PAINTED MULTIPLE / LIMITED EDITION PRINT RELEASE

Documenting the creative process is always hard when I'm in the zone and the ball is rolling working on a project but I tried my best to be patient with this hand made print so bare with me on the long await for those of you that have asked about it online. Thank for your interest in my art & design work.

Print release:
Mini recycled glass jar i painted / turned into a hpm / print.

Limited edition of (7)
Mix media & silk screen 
On 12x12 wood panels
Each will be signed & numbered

These are work in progress shots.


Posting works still available soon.












































































































































































































Available for purchase on line at:
http://force129.bigcartel.com/product/silk-screen-print-on-wood